Re: apache broke

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Mark Lijftogt wrote:

> > On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:45:44AM +0100,
> > >  Teun Vink <teun@moonblade.net> wrote

> > > First, sid is named unstable (sid == System In Development) and for a
> > > reason.
> > >

> > I know that that's why it's called unstable. But that doesn't mean that we
> > shouldn't mention that and just wait until the package maintainer fixes
> > it.
>
> Both one point :-) Although I understand Stephane, I always thought this was
> the way of improving, building etc.etc.etc. Dev-work. And because it's sid
> in this case, maybe your better of in the debian's dev. department. I
> personaly wouldn't be at ease running a sid production box.
>
> :-)

:)

This isn't a real production box. On some of those we're still planning
the migration from potato to woody. This is my personal box on which I
host sites and mail for some friends...

I'll check debian-devel mailinglists and IRC if i can find the time :)

Thanx

Teun

--
"If an infinite number of monkeys sit at an infinite number of typewriters
 and randomly press keys, they will eventually produce the source code of