Easy way to control .forward files?

I am looking for a way for our users to control their .forward file. We
currently don't allow any interactive logins (ssh) by setting the shell to
/bin/false. We're looking seriously at the spamc/spamd portion of
SpamAssassin. I'd like for users to be able to tune their settings easily.

Does anyone have ideas? Can anyone report on the usermin-forward package?
My ideal 'user page' would have options to:
1) Change your password
2) Turn on/off spam tagging
3) Turn on/off virus scanning
4) Forward email to a different account
5) Set an vacation auto-reply (optional)

Is there something out there, or should I cobble my own tools together?

Tony Wasson