Re: SQUID LOG

> The problem is that my boss doesn't want to learn it and he want all
deatils
> by email and I think can be exists any tool.
> Thank you very much.

Angel,

I trained someone to use SARG in about 5 minutes. You can explain to your
boss that you can show him the online version in under 10 minutes. Or you
can go write a little script over the next few weeks. I'd bring up a few
other projects and ask where he wants you to spend the time. If he says to
spend the time emailing him the report, go for it. Learning perl will be a
wonderful tool for the future. You can probably use the SARG perl scripts
and just redirect them in a few places so that it comes out in one big email
report.

Hope this helps,
Tony Wasson