From: Jason Lim [mailto:maillist@jasonlim.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 5:30 PM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: UUNet down

Hi all,

Ugh... even though we're not in the USA, these UUnet problems still
affect us, because we're getting so many calls from USA clients telling
us OUR network is dead and dying, when in fact it is their own :-/

Are you getting the same kind of problems?

We're reluctant to add this to our front page website, because we're
concerned people will think it is OUR problem (even if we specifically
state it is UUnet's).

So how do you guys handle this kind of situation smoothly?

Sincerely,
Jason