Re: Admin for E-MAIL users only

On Sun, 7 Jul 2002 04:43, Theodor Milkov wrote:

> > > You're trolling, right?
> >
> > no.
> >
> > mysql is a toy.
> >
> > craig
>
> Not to feed the trolls, but I'm using mysql at our company since '99.
> It have good performance and so far no serious problems.

Lots of people have used flat-files much longer and found them to have
adequate performance for their needs.

Saying that something has "good performance" without specifying what is good
means little.

Saying that one product is "good" has no relevance to a comparison of two
products.

Has anyone run a TPC benchmark on PostgreSQL?  I expect TPC would not run on
Mysql...