Re: pppd+radius ?

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:20, Emile van Bergen wrote:

> > > Portslave's pppd doesn't do accounting, no.
> >
> > Yes it does, it's been doing it for quite a while, and every version in
> > Debian has done it.
> Since when is support also in upstream? I looked Januari this year...

Since late 2000, and it fully worked since early 2001.  You looked in the
wrong place, you should have looked in SourceForge.  I'm the main upstream

> > Is this the one that's in the PPP CVS now?
> I don't think so, as I haven't published it earlier. There was a
> possibility that the guy who sponsored the development wanted to extend
> the embargo, that's why I kept it closed so far.
> I heard about that RADIUS support in ppp CVS just at the time I was
> almost with my solution. I needed some extra things like full MSCHAPv2 /
> MPPE support *via* RADIUS anyway, so I didn't think it worth it to look
> at it extensively.

I think that the code in the PPP CVS does most (if not all) of this.  But I
haven't looked at all of it yet.  Been too busy copying code into Portslave.