Re: pppd+radius ?

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Maxim Kalinkevich wrote:

> Can Openradius execute any external program when
> "acct-stop" or "acct-start" is recieved ??
> I want use openldap and change some data then the user finnish connection.

It has such a facility, but it works slightly different from most
servers that support this, which generally start the program each time
an accounting request comes in. OpenRADIUS starts the external program
only once, and passes requests standard input as a series of ASCII
lines.

See the docs for the module interface (the ASCII variant) at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~evbergen/doc-module-interface.html

An example of a shell script using this can be found in the
modules/radlogger subdirectory.

Cheers,

Emile.

--