Re: Spamassasin over RBL, was Re: rblsmtpd -t?]

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Jason Lim wrote:

> > Don't configure your MTA to send copies of bounces to the postmaster.
>
> Is that even possible with qmail? It seems to junk everything into
> postmaster.

Maybe the bounces were double-bounces. Anyways, look at the qmail-control
and qmail-send man pages. And look at the "doublebounceto" control.

I forgot to mention that for the past couple years, I block these
dictionary attack problems at RCPT TO time so I don't have to deal with
any bounces. (With Exim 3.x, use the "receiver_verify" main configuration
option.)

  Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w