Re: cold fusion 4.5 on Debian

Thedore Knab, Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 08:47:29AM -0500:

> Are there any other simple packages that I might recommend as a dummy
> proof alternative ?

Depends on your definition of dummy-proof, but I would start them with
PHP.  Very easy learning curve, great application support, and a smooth
transition for graphic designers.

I would look into an application framework to run on top of PHP,
allowing a single developer to build classes that can be easily used by
newer programmers.

Brought to you by Debian 3.0
Linux took 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Jan 5 12:52:24 EST 2002 i686 unknown