Re: Apache dies after graceful restart.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 11:07:54 +0100, Andreas Rabus wrote:
> I figured out that the php4 module ist the source of the sig fault, but
> why on one box an not on the other one?

A difference in which extensions are loaded in php.ini perhaps?

> The php mailinglists had some suggestions, but none helped.
> And i dont believe that the php4 module ist the single source of the
> problem because the production box works.

The php4-mhash extension has caused apache to fail in the past - see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=php4-mhash .

HTH,
Ray
--
I love articles that remind you that one of the ingredients it recommends
playing with is a nasty mutagen.