Re: Mail Servers

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:46, Jason Lim wrote:
> Mmm... but then, what if you ARE speaking for your company, but don't want
> that person to then send it off to their internal mailing list or
> something like that?

Tough luck.

If a representative of vendor for a project I'm working on sends me an email
then I will forward it to my colleagues if it is appropriate.  When at a
meeting with a vendor I'll read their notes (I'm reasonably good at reading
upside down).

Some of my friends even take hidden tape recorders into meetings.

These things only become an issue when you have a rival consulting company on
site and they get a copy of the info.  But the usual laws and contracts about
non-disclosure are good enough to deal with such situations.  A sig line
really won't help.