Re: [OT] Re: AVI stream

At 09:29 AM 3/19/02 +0100, Emile van Bergen wrote:
>> In this arena whatever *they* say goes.
>
>Not when we're talking about what's criminal and what's not.

Yes, that's true, but is irrelevant for his situation.  His web hosts are
coming to him saying "we want X".  Whatever X is, whether that's streaming
video people can't copy, etc, he has to provide that or they walk.  That's
why discussions of rightness or wrongness in these situations is moot.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--

00000100