Re: Another stupid question

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 12:02:04PM -0500, tps@unslept.com wrote:
> Yup. I mis-cut-n-pasted. :)

oops. :)

> I found that if you set MAIL=$HOME/Maildir , this works too.

Which brings up another of the scattered bit and pieces Jarno mentioned
(and I just remembered).  You can set this globally in /etc/login.defs.
I have:

MAIL_DIR	Maildir

According to the comment in the file, this is used to set up your MAIL
environment variable.

> > If there is a way to get mutt to show size with maildir, I'd like to know
> > what it is! :)
>
> Since I use procmail for all local delivery, I'll see if I can persuade
> procmail to do something like this.

Please post the recipe if you can.

         bob
--