Re: Another stupid question

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 06:42:32PM -0500, tps@unslept.com wrote:
> I want to switch over to maildir in Exim, but, no matter what I try, I
> still get the files in /var/spool/mail . Is there a working example
> somewhere?

Take a look on exim.org.  Look at the FAQ there.  One of the questions
gives a clear description how to do it.  If you still can't get it, post
the router, director and transport sections of your exim.conf file so we
can see where the problem is.

          bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz    /)