Re: Cistron-Radius Users

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:35, you wrote:
> On Thursday 14 March 2002 11:09, Russell Coker wrote:
> > I've worked on two large RADIUS server installations.  One was running
> > FreeRADIUS (a PERL based RADIUS server that's slow as a dog but even so
> > is
> You mean radiator? freeradius is written in C and quite fast, usable and
> extensible (it has a good modular design).

Of course I meant Radiator, I can't believe that I wrote that!  Must have
been too early in the morning for me or something.

Yes, Radiator is slow as a dog but still workable.  FreeRADIUS is really fast
and well written.

> I'm using it in production (a few thousand users dialing into *spit* USR
> total control) and I'm quite happy with it.
> Sorry for not sending this to the mailing list, but I don't like to expose
> my e-mail address if it's not really necessary.

No probs.  I'll BCC you and reply to the list.  Thanks for informing me of my

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.