Re: Cistron-Radius Users

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:35, you wrote:
> On Thursday 14 March 2002 11:09, Russell Coker wrote:
> > I've worked on two large RADIUS server installations.  One was running
> > FreeRADIUS (a PERL based RADIUS server that's slow as a dog but even so
> > is
>
> You mean radiator? freeradius is written in C and quite fast, usable and
> extensible (it has a good modular design).

Of course I meant Radiator, I can't believe that I wrote that!  Must have
been too early in the morning for me or something.

Yes, Radiator is slow as a dog but still workable.  FreeRADIUS is really fast
and well written.

> I'm using it in production (a few thousand users dialing into *spit* USR
> total control) and I'm quite happy with it.
>
> Sorry for not sending this to the mailing list, but I don't like to expose
> my e-mail address if it's not really necessary.

No probs.  I'll BCC you and reply to the list.  Thanks for informing me of my
mistake!