Cistron-Radius Users

Hi,

Ive a client that wants to choos his radius platform. Despite my say
that its not that important and that a cistron/debian/Big Baad carrier
class hardware radius would more than take care of him (c'mon...its like
2000 users tops!), he still wants the lucent navis thingie..... cant
blame him, it has some mean java apps for configuration and a very
propietary language for (get this) "Policy speciffication" (which is
long for fallback authent).

The only thing that would move him is if I get some success stories from
using cistron radius....the bigger the number the better. So, you guys
know of BIG names (or numbers) using cistron radius??

Alex