ISP Client Database

I don't recall if this has been asked before. Does anyone know of any
Linux package for maintaining ISP customer "account" information in a
database that can also process radius, POP3/IMAP, ftp account, and web
site creation and removal on the actual servers?

We need a package (and I would rather not have to write one if another
exists) that can allow our customer service people to create customer
records with info on the radius, POP3/IMAP, and web site (with ftp and
FrontCage access) services that our clients request. The requirements
are an SQL database, browser-based interface, and maintaining the actual
accounts on distributed servers. If anyone knows of such a package, I
would appreciate an email (off list is preferrable). If I have to write
one myself, I am also open to a colaborative effort with other parties
in the package design and development.

The other criteria is that we want to allow our resellers access to
their customer base while only our direct office personnel are able to
see all records in the database. I would think there are enough other
Linux-based ISP's that are doing the same sort of thing that this would
be a common desire.