Re: exim question

In your alias file, as your last rule, put

*:   username

Does that really work for you? I had trouble with it because
with a line like this, the alias file can never fail. Exim would
qualify "username" and run it through again, it would also run
any aliases generated by other rules in the file through a
second time, and wind up mapping lots of addresses to

Maybe I just ran into trouble since I have include_domain on
and explicitly handle several virtual domains in my aliases
file....but the *: construct was a big enough gun that I
sure blew my foot off with it!

-- Ward