Re: concurrent POP3 and IMAP servers?

On 11 Feb 2002, chris qvigstad wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 10:37, j.salord@publicom1010.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is itpossible to have concurrent POP3 and IMAP servers running on my potato?
> > I don't want to annoy my current customers to switch their POP outlook
> > configuration, and just use IMAP for my new webmail service.
> >
> > Thank's Josep
> >

> Hi.
> Yes it is, I'm using the courier-pop, courier-imap and sqwebmail debian
> packages myself. Note that you need to switch to maildirs(if you aren't
> using it already) to use courier.

What do you mean with switch to maildir. Because
I try to install sqwebmail and error like "Unable to open the maildir
for this account -- the maildir doesn't exist or has incorrect
ownership or permissions" . After succesfull login.
Where is the configuration, can u guide me one by one please.

Thx.

aku