Re: concurrent POP3 and IMAP servers?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: concurrent POP3 and IMAP servers?
- From: chris qvigstad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 11 Feb 2002 11:42:24 +0100
- Message-id: <1013424149.8606.15.camel@t0ffen>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 10:37, email@example.com wrote:
> Is itpossible to have concurrent POP3 and IMAP servers running on my potato?
> I don't want to annoy my current customers to switch their POP outlook
> configuration, and just use IMAP for my new webmail service.
> Thank's Josep
Yes it is, I'm using the courier-pop, courier-imap and sqwebmail debian
packages myself. Note that you need to switch to maildirs(if you aren't
using it already) to use courier.
-o) # Mvh.
/ \ # Chris Qvigstad
_\_v # firstname.lastname@example.org