Re: central authentication with LDAP

Hello!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 03:55:08PM +0800, Patrick Hsieh wrote:
> Now I'd like to make my Debian GNU/Linux login and authenticate from the
> LDAP server, where should I begin?

Sorry, I forgot another issue with libpam-ldap:

There is an anonymous user, and if you do not authenticate libpam
let's you in as that one, without asking for a password.

So I put libpam-ldap at the bottom of the pam-auth-stack, with the
following options:

auth    sufficient      pam_ldap.so     use_first_pass ignore_unknown_user
auth    required        pam_deny.so

So unauthenticated login will be denied.  However the authentication
message is not at my taste then...

Best Regards,

     Jorge-León