Re: moving mail system from one ISP to another

also sprach Olivier MACCHIONI <omacchioni@kaptech.com> [2002.01.15.1317 +0100]:
> Could help a lot... The problem is to retreive the mail which has already
> been delivered to the "old" mailboxes.

why don't you rsync them over??? are they mailbox or Maildir formats?
then feed them to the local procmail on the new ISP, or have them be
delivered natively, and you are set.

> If you have a complete list of login / passwords you can use fetchmail to
> get the mail from the old accounts and send it to the new ones.

... and generate *loads* of traffic...

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!