Re: building a gateway

I have made a number of them, ran a $70M business with a linux firwall. The
only question I have is way are you using so many internal interfaces.

Other than that, restrict DHCP to only the internal interfaces, you might
want to run your own name server, and remember to allow forwarding between
the internal interfaces if you want to allow the nets to talk.

Syd