building a gateway

Hey There Listmembers

Im currently examine how to build a internetgateway for my office
using linux kernel 2.4.x + iptables + NAT + DHCP. The gateway will be
connected to the internet via ADSL :

	  +-----+
	  | ADSL|
	  +-----+

	   eth0
       +-----------+
       |GATEWAY    |
       |IPTABLES   |
       |DHCP + NAT |
       +-----------+
	|   |   |
	|   |   |
     eth1 eth2 eth3

This is a rough sketch of the system. Im gonna be runing DHCP on all
the interfaces eth1,eth2,eth3. So now i wanna know are there any
considerations i should be aware of? Have anyone on the list made
something like this. I would like to hear any experince people have
with iptables, DHCP and, nat.

Thanks in advance

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.
(Arno Schaefer's .sig)