Re[2]: Apache does not recognize POST method

> To Dmitry:
> Do you have apache and squid running on the same box?
Yes I do. Every connection to outer world's ports 80, 8080 and 3128 is
transparently IPTABLE'd through squid on the same box.

> What type of file are you posting to? for example: .txt, .html, .pl,
> etc...
Just Python scripts: .py files

> What is the error?
> a snip from the error_log would help.
The problem is that script does not see form fields passed through
POST method (invisible data in request header). Apache logs tell
nothing, squid logs, as it seems, too.

> What version of apache and squid are you running?
Russian port of Apache.
Server version: Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)
Server built:   Apr 18 2001 09:56:02

To people, claiming that Russian Apache can be sucks, I can say that
problem has began much before the time when Russian Apache came to my
Linux box.