Apache does not recognize POST method

Hello everybody!

Here is one little question. I am up and running Debian on small
University network to serve web pages and to allow internal users to
be online and the question is:

My Apache servers local on Windoze machine and on Debian server both
do not recognize POST method in HTML forms, to make my sites work I
should replace <form method=POST> by <form method=GET> in pages. This
is because Squid or Apache loses HTTP headers where POST data is
stored during request. This problem began after my Mandrake server
become Debian one and persists almost 3 months. As this problem does
occur even on Windoze machine I think Squid has no relation to this
problem.

Does anybody know how to make HTTP POST method work in Apache?
Some modules to include?

--
Sincerely, Dmitry