Re: MicroATX Motherboard with 1.5-2GB Ram?

 >> That would only work if the board supported 1G sticks. As far as I can
 >> see, most only support 512M sticks, meaning 512M x 2. One of the only
 >> integrated chipsets I know to support the most RAM is the SiS7xx ones
 >> which support 1.5G and 3 sticks. Obviously they intended (and thus is the
 >> limit) for you to use 512M x 3 to achieve that. Since the manufacturers
 >> only include 2 slots... well, you get the picture :-/

I once was also looking for "the perfect" mobo.
This URL helped me a lot :
http://iceberg.pchomeworld.com/cgi-win/mobotGen/mobot.asp

(be careful, it seems their database is outdated now)

	Nico

--
nicolas@bouthors.org -- http://nicolas.bouthors.org/ -- +33 6 20 71 62 34
Administateur Systèmes et Réseaux    --    GHS    --     38, Rue du Texel