Re: Debian firewall/router distro?

On 20/11/01, tps@unslept.com wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 10:30:43PM -0500, Jesse Goerz wrote:
> > Is there a debian-firewall/router distro similar in function to
> > smoothwall?

> > All the server needs to do is act as a firewall/router for the
> > internal lan and the webserver.  It won't be offering any other
> > services.

> Storm Linux makes such a beast, I believe.

If you haven't noticed it so far, Stormix, the company that creates
Storm Linux, has gone bankruptcy. So Storm Linux isn't available any
more and one would have to either look at other distributions based on
Debian GNU/Linux or build a firewall on his own.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)