fore runner

Hello!

	Does anyone know the ForeRunner ES-3810 switch?

	I have a null modem cable(using only 3 cables) that I can use to
connect to the console of a 3com switch but fore-runners. (using minicom)
Is there something  that i can play with?

Things that I checked are:
- 9600 8N1
- powered down and up and no message appears
- <enter> does nothing.

Sorry for the off topic, but couldnt find any help elsewere.

Could you make them recognize more that 4 MAC per port ?

Is there an easy(nice and gui) SNMP client (in debian)?

--

Carlos Barros.