bind9

Hello,

I want to switch to bind9. I've seen in migration file bind9 is almost
100% compatible with 8.

I'm trying it now on one of my servers supporting my local network.
Look's like bind9 responds much slower then previous version.

I found this in migration.gz: "If a firewall incorrectly drops IP
fragments, it can cause resolution to slow down dramatically or fail."
I use firewall based on 2.4 statefull inspection. Port 53 is open both
for TCP and UDP. Fragments are not rejected.

All "measures" I did using W98's IE and NN on my Debian box.
Any clues how to speed it ip ?
--
Regards,
Marek L. Kozak