From: Nicolas Bouthors [mailto:nbouthors@ghs.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 9:21 AM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Cc: nhuillard@ghs.fr
Subject: [OT] Dreamweaver + CVS

Hi !
Sorry, this is not completly debian related but someone here has
probably
already done what I'm trying to.

We are looking for a way to develop our websites using CVS for version
control. The problem is that it seems dreamveaver cannot talk to a CVS
server directly. So I looked around and I found that there is a way to
tell
Dreamweaver to store files in a dav server (with mod_dav) and to
configure
mod_dav so that the real storage is done in a CVS tree...

My problem is that I cannot find much documentation on how to do that
(interconnecting dav and CVS).

Did anybody do it before ?
Any docs around ?

Thanks,
    Nico

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau - GHS 38, rue du Texel  75014 Paris
Tél : 01 43 21 16 66 - nbouthors@ghs.fr - nicolas@bouthors.org