Re: IPSec

well, i currently work with freeswan on 2.2.19.

all you need to do if you want to use packages is get the source for your kernel of choice, get kernel-package-freeswan and apply the package...

once you get your kernel working get the freeswan package and it should start up ok... configuring is another issue altogether, if you need a hand with that let me know when you get to that point...

-guil