IPSec

Hello,

  I am new to IPSec and VPN's and I am trying to set up a VPN between my
  house, and my work. They already have a VPN in place (using FreeSwan).
  So I wanted to use my debian router and am wondering if there is a
  deb package for freeswan? I am using potato with 2.4 kernel updates
  (from bunk). I see the package pipsecd when searching for ipsec in
  dselect, but this does not appear to be freeswan, correct? Any
  help would be usefull, as I have been trying to build a freeswan
  kernel and am having trouble with compilation.

--
  Nick Jennings