IMAP and multiple mbox mailboxes.

Hello,

I would like to set up IMAP to acess mail on my home machine.
(Yes, I know, it's not an isp question, but I thought people here will
know most about it)

The way my mail set up is,
incoming mail goes to /var/spool/mail/username ,
and some is filetered by procmail into ~/Mail/mailboxX, etc.

After a quick look at packages offerd by Debian sid, it seems most
IMAP servers work with Maildir.  Any recommendations/help?

Thank you.

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
	CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD

	Adobe put Dmitry in jail for the crime against
	society of revealing that they were selling
	ROT-13 as "encryption." He is rotting in US rison
	as a political prisoner for speaking out.
	Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org