Reload one domain in caching DNS server

Hello All

I have a quick question, but I am not sure that there is a quick
answer.

We run one DNS server as a "caching DNS server".  All DNS
queries from our site are forwarded to this server.  It does not host
any primary or secondary "zones" and resolves all of its queries
from root servers.  Thus the answers we get from DNS are
generally the same as everyone else on the internet, which helps
our support guys give our customers sensible answers.

The trouble is when we update one of our domains, we still see the
"old" domain data until such time as it expires.

How can I force our caching DNS server to reload 1 domain?

I don't want to restart bind and force it to reload all of the info it has
cached every time we update one domain, because the DNS
server  builds up quite a history and I think e-mail etc takes a bit of
a knock after a reload.

(New domains are not a problem, just updates to old ones)

Ian

Ian Forbes ZSD
http://www.zsd.co.za
Office: +27 +21 683-1388  Fax: +27 +21 64-1106
Snail Mail: P.O. Box 46827, Glosderry, 7702, South Africa