Re: Failover with MySQL
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Failover with MySQL
- From: christophe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:07:36 +0200
- Message-id: <20010818170735.A3045@laptop.home.network>
- In-reply-to: <20010817110126.M25820@nbpds2>
On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 11:01:26AM +0000, Buisson Olivier wrote:
> MySQL replication is a part of my project but I'm really searching for a
> simple solution for failover with 2 servers. I'm searching for a
> testimonial of someone who have already setup such architecture.
I'm not sure if I understand your request but it's seems you looking for
something like lvs (www.linuxvirtualserver.org). Please, let us know if
you find another solution.