RE: your mail

I know the feeling....I came from the qmail mailing list and there isn't
any message appended to the bottom of the email messages.  I had to go to
their website to figure it out again after doing that trick.

I stopped looking at debian-user as I got something of the order of 100 -
300 messages per day...Don't get much time to read them these days :-)
 Sometimes I prefer newsgroups as I can filter through the volume of
messages without trashing all the ones I don't have time to read.

Cheers

Rob..