Re: Re[2]: Clustering mail servers - Cyrus or Courier ?

"Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <kmenard@wpi.edu> writes:

> >> However, AFAIK it can be done only with Cyrus with its IMAP Aggregator, or
> >> with qmail-ldap + Courier-IMAP...
> JW> You ought to check out Scalemail, which is being developed expressly for
> JW> this purpose. It is a combination of Courier POP/IMAP and postfix. Very
> JW> powerful combo.
> Is there any plans to offer a version with Cyrus IMAPd?  There's a fair
> number of us that like this better than Courier, so I think it would be a
> nice suggestion :)  Btw, anyone know if the Cyrus IMAPd maintainer plans on
> maintaining the package anymore?  It is seriously out of date, and he hasn't
> responded to a bug report filed about it being such.

	(BTW, Scalemail is at http://scalemail.sf.net/)

        Cyrus is not likely to get supported (by me); I dislike black
        box storage methods.

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
double a,b=4,c;main(){for(;++a<2e6;c-=(b=-b)/a++);printf("%f\n",c);}