Re: Clustering mail servers - Cyrus or Courier ?

Przemyslaw Wegrzyn <czajnik@tower.t16.ds.pwr.wroc.pl> writes:

> On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > You ought to check out Scalemail, which is being developed expressly for
> > this purpose. It is a combination of Courier POP/IMAP and postfix. Very
> > powerful combo.
> Hmmm, I can see it's in early stage of developement.

	The only thing really missing is the Courier-IMAP login
	mechanism. And I think I got it done, just haven't had time to
	plug it in and test it. After that, it's all bug fixes and
	refactoring code to be prettier. The thing delivers to
	maildirs already.

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
double a,b=4,c;main(){for(;++a<2e6;c-=(b=-b)/a++);printf("%f\n",c);}