paniclog: Read-only file system
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: paniclog: Read-only file system
- From: "Andrew Kaplan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:16:02 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I noticed on my two debian boxes the following message:
sendmail 08/06/2001 10:23:03: mailer error cannot open
/var/log/smail/paniclog: Read-only file system
The odd thing is that both computers are able to send mail. Only one
computer has paniclog but it lives on /var/log/exim. I send very little mail
from these machines, maybe one email a week.
Andrew P. Kaplan
"Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house."