Cyrus-imapd install problems

Hi, I am having difficutly setting Cyrus-imapd with Exim.

Could someone refer me to a recent Cyrus-imapd install or config document that works with Exim.

I have followed the install document from /usr/doc/cyrus-common/install.txt, but it seems to be Sendmail specific.

In addition, I have followed the Cyrus How-to, but it also seemed to be Sendmail specific with only minor differences from the above doc.
http://fakeroot.net/doc/HOWTO/en-txt/Cyrus-IMAP.txt.gz

These have allowed me to setup Cyrus-imapd partially, but I am not sure what else I need.

~$ telnet annapolis imap2
Trying 192.168.1.111...
Connected to www.breezysolutions.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK annapolislinux Cyrus IMAP4 v1.5.19 server ready

My messy /etc/exim.conf file.
http://www.annapolislinux.org/docs/exim/exim.conf

I am using Debian (potato) with Exim 3.12.-10.

I am trying to setup the following Web-based IMAP Mail Program.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/imp.html

Thanks.

-Ted