Re: q ad ftp- w/o system-accounts

Hey Robert,

 I strongly suggest you take a look at ProFTPd with the LDAP or MySQL modules.
You can put all your users information in a directory or an SQL database
(homedir, username, pass, etc) and have the FTP server look in there.

 For more info on how to set it up, take a look at the doc I wrote:

 http://dudle.linuxroot.org/docs/proftpd/

	Haim.

 P.S. : Please give me some feedback on this doc. I would like to know what the
community thinks.

--
@o=qw(Nu Wjoepxt2l Mjdsptpgu);@p=("jt gvdlfe vq","jt tiju","tvdlt");
for($i=0;$i<@p;$i++){$o[$i]=~y/b-y/a-z/;$p[$i]=~y/b-y/a-z/;}