Re: zebra and bgp4

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 12:17:54AM +0200,
 Fabrice Lorrain (home) <fabrice.lorrain@chello.fr> wrote
 a message of 17 lines which said:

> How well does zebra get interfaced with cisco routers (using bgp4) ?

Gitoyen uses two PC/Debian, at our two POPs. Peers are Ciscos. zebra
is the sid version. Kernel is 2.4.x. Except for the eepro100 driver,
everything seems fine. The 100k routes are swallowed in two minutes
and 50 Mbytes of RAM are enough for the BGP process.

After that, forwarding works fine, although there is not a lot of
traffic yet.

Since we are in the same country, we are may be at the same POP? (Ours
are Interxion/Sfinx and Telehouse2.)