Re: zebra and bgp4

Hi,

We use Zebra as a route collector on an alpha box running debian, we
have it peering with a cisco 7206 and one of our Juniper M40's, we get a
full routing table (104 thousand routes at them moment) on it in a couple
of minutes and works with no problem. It's not used to route or pass any
traffic though, purely a route collector.

I'd say it would perform better than a 3600 as it seems accept routes as
quick as any of our 72/7500 cisco routers, although again it doesn't
carry any traffic.

Cheers,

Rob