Re: ATA Speed

ATA100 != 100Mhz pci bus.  All that's doing is reporting the pci bus (to
which the ide controller is attached).  Nothing more, nothing less.  All
cards/controllers attached to your pci bus will run at that same speed.

HTH.

--
"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
You discover truth everytime you use it." reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com

dbishop@micron.com