Re: Re[2]: Virtual Domains Email: How do you do it?

* This one time, at band camp, Kevin J. Menard, Jr. said:
> Technically, the '.' is already a legal character in mailbox names, but it does
> something funky (I don't recall quite what it is/was), but the patch curbs that
> behaviour.

IIRC it allows you to specifiy which IMAP folder the message should be
dumped into. (eg work.me@my.org will put the message directly into the
folder 'me' in 'me's mail area.

Greeno
--
Greeno <tgreen@pacific.net.au>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001