Re: Sendmail vs. ?

What do you mean departure of the rbl?  blackhole.mail-abuse.org still
works?

I have been researching MTAs for a little while trying to figure out what
I want to use instead of sendmail.  I was looking for maildir delivery,
ease of configuration, support for virtual hosting, and virtual accounts.
Exim does all of that for me quite well.  Qmail does too but I hate that
whole /var/qmail directory structure.  It isn't GPL either...  Exim also
has TONS of documentation.  I briefly looked at PostFix and it seems like
a viable alternative as well but has less docs than exim.

Greg