Re: Have you been hacked by f*ck PoizonBOx?

On Friday 01 June 2001 13:28, Peter Billson wrote:
> "L@@K dont throw away!" wrote:
> > I've created an online community called "Have you been hacked by f*ck
> > PoizonBOx?".
>
> And a worm that attacks Solaris and IIs in relevant to the Debian-ISP
> list how?
>
> Suggestion: Please don't blindly SPAM mailing lists to promote your Web
> site.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Pete

This guy spammed debian-isp, debian-mentor, debian-sgml, and debian-doc that
I know of.  Does anyone know how to report this guy to his isp?  I'm not
using a "real" email program and I don't know what I'm looking for in the
mail headers. (or is he using an open relay?)

Jesse
--
Docs by & for Debian newbies
http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net