pptp VPN masqarading

My fellow debian hackers, isps and the like:

There is some strange behaviour upon masqarading a pptp connection to a
win2k server holding some erp services and stuff.....

Basically, the damned firewall is not masqing the pptp traffic and i
consistently folowed the how-to on the matter. I used ipfwd to the
correct services, I actually tried opening up the whole firewall to see
what happens. Everything works but incomming pptp trafic.

Now, im wondering that since pptp data comes through the gre ip service,
maybe i shouldve enabled gre tunneling in the kernel. The how to does
not mention that i have to enable it but it does mention that pptp works
through this protocol......so.... anyone has had experience with this
kind of trouble?

Alex
SOG