Re: local delivery of mails using virtusertable

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Rama koti Reddy wrote:

> Dear friends, i am requesting assistance for configuring the virtusertable feature in sendmail

I hope you've subscribed to this list

Be sure you also reconfigure (or replace) your current mail gateway -
its doing a great job of limiting spam; by tossing alot of mail ;-}

<krk_reddy77@rediff.com>

... while talking to eventlist.rediff.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<krk_reddy77@rediff.com>
<<< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.7.1)
550 <krk_reddy77@rediff.com>... User unknown

--
Rick Nelson
    if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0) {